New American House Plan with Angled 2-Car Garage
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This New American home plan has a welcoming front exterior with an angled 2-car garage and a covered entry.
- You're greeted by a spacious foyer with 10' ceilings. To the left is a hallway with built in bookshelves. Straight ahead you catch a glimpse of the great room. You also have access to bedroom 2 with it’s own private ensuite bathroom and large closet.
- Head into the vaulted great and you'll find yourself in a wonderfully open space. The open floor plan allows the kitchen, dining room and great room to flow together with out impeding walls. Large sliding glass doors take you to the grilling porch.
- The kitchen has tons of counter space and a pantry the size of a small bedroom. The island has a high bar for casual eating.
- On the right side of the home, bedroom 3 has a large private ensuite bathroom. A study gives you a quiet place to escape to.
- Across the home, the master suite boasts an elegant boxed ceiling and a luxurious master bath. The bathroom is complete with a tile shower, freestanding tub, private toilet room, dual sink vanity and a walk-in closet.
- The laundry room, half bath and kids' nook are clustered together.
- The entrance to the 2-car garage and and optional basement stairs complete the home. If a basement is unneeded this can be made into a large storage closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,004 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,004 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 246 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 78' 7"
- Depth: 90' 4"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 681 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick