New American House Plan with Angled Garage in Back
About This Plan
- The unique, v-shape design of this home, carves out a perfect space for a covered porch, protected from the wind. A fireplace and grilling station is included to maximize outdoor enjoyment.
- The formal entry ushers guests into the heart of the home, consisting of a light and airy living room, kitchen, and dining room.
- The serene master bedroom occupies the left wing of the home, which features an oversized shower and commode room in the 5-fixture bath and a sizable walk-in closet.
- A second bedroom on the opposite side of the home provides a secluded space for guests, and neighbors a full bath.
- Above the rear-facing, double garage, discover two bedrooms, a full bath, and a den area for the kids to enjoy.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate floor plan plus a rear-facing garage with house plan 860044MCD
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,408 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,834 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 574 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 563 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 8"
- Depth: 76' 6"
- Max ridge height: 32' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 613 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick