New American House Plan with Bonus Expansion Above Garage
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This New American house plan has a warm and inviting front porch with timber columns and brackets. Mixed claddings and a masonry foundation protect the home from the elements and at the same time give it great curb appeal. Timber brackets, shed dormers and boxed bay windows round out the exterior.
- The main level is open, airy and light filled. The family room is the central gathering space and is sized to accommodate any group. The room features a warming fireplace and beamed ceiling.
- The kitchen is fully appointed and its large island will easily handle a coffee break or family meal.
- The mud room and laundry area are family sized and will handle the needs of a busy family.
- The master suite is located on the main level and has a great window facing to the rear. The master bath has free standing tub, large shower and good closet.
- Upstairs, find two additional bedrooms, a Jack-and-Jill bath as well as a multi-purpose bonus room that adds 321 square feet to the home when built as shown. It can be used as an additional bedroom, recreation room or as simple storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,462 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,880 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 582 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 321 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,880 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 494 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12