New American House Plan with Centrally Located Kitchen
About This Plan
- This charming New American-style plan has a front elevation featuring an impressive front porch with wood columns and stone bases.
- The great room is warmed by a fireplace and has views to the covered patio through three large windows. The kitchen is centrally located and has ample storage with the walk in pantry.
- Upstairs, you'll find all 4 bedrooms. Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 share a centrally located bathroom that comes with dual vanities. The master suite includes a beautiful bathroom that features split vanities, a walk-in shower and a private stool room. The master closet has convenient access to the laundry room.
- Related Plan: See an alternate version with house plan 62567DJ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,230 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,027 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,203 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 967 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12