New American House Plan with Home Office and Lots of Garage Space
About This Plan
- Board and batten accents on the front elevation of this New American house plan mirror interior feature walls for added character and dimension. The storage room attached to the 3-car garage provides space for lawn equipment, holiday decorations, and more.
- Inside, a home office resides behind a barn door just off the foyer, and the formal entry's close proximity to the mudroom allows you to keep outerwear and shoes in one location.
- An open concept floor plan presents itself towards the rear of the home, with views and access to a sizable sundeck. A massive island in the adjoining kitchen provides seating for five, and a walk-in pantry neighbors a crafts nook.
- Upstairs, a vaulted ceiling offers a feeling of spaciousness in the master bedroom, and the deluxe ensuite includes a two-person shower, toilet room, and walk-in closet. Down the hall and past the laundry room, discover three secondary bedrooms that share a compartmentalized bath.
- Finish the lower level as designed and enjoy an additional 1,424 sq ft of living space. A home theater is located at the bottom of the stairs, next to a spacious studio with a full bath, exercise room, and walk-out patio.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,192 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,512 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,680 sq. ft.
- Deck: 318 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 328 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 242 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,424 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1221 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss