New American House Plan with Large Bonus Room
About This Plan
- At over 2,000 sq ft of living space, this New American house plan features private bedrooms, sizable service areas, a home office, and spacious bonus room above the double garage.
- Warm wood accents on the front porch welcome you inside, where a cathedral ceiling above the foyer greets you. A coat closet and office is to the left, while the great room is located a few steps further.
- A fireplace warms the open-concept living space, which merges the great room, kitchen, and dining area. Feel inspired in this gourmet kitchen, complete with a massive pantry and island with casual seating.
- The master bedroom is privately tucked behind the laundry room, and features a 4-fixture bath with a linen closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 line the right side of the home, separated by a full bath.
- The generously-sized mudroom helps you remain organized with built-in lockers and a coat closet. Here, you can find the stairwell to the second-level bonus room, which includes a powder bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,061 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,061 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 235 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 457 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,934 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 9"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 556 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss