New American House Plan with Lower Level Sport Court and Play Room
About This Plan
- A study near the formal entry provides a quiet space to retreat to for solitude, while an open layout inspires conversation when entertaining and during everyday living. Take in the fresh air on the back deck or gather around the kitchen island and enjoy the company of others.
- Toys can be kept behind closed doors with the main-level play room.
- The majority of the sleeping accommodations are on the second level, including the laundry room. The owner's suite showcases a tray ceiling, sprawling bathroom with a standalone tub, two vanities, and a toilet room. The large walk-in closet provides access to the laundry for added convenience.
- Two additional bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom, while a fourth bedroom includes a full bathroom.
- Spend time with family and friends on the lower level, which highlights a large family room with a fireplace, game room, wet bar, and sports court with a fitness center. A fifth bedroom and full bathroom also reside downstairs.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,691 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 993 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,427 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,691 sq. ft.
- Sports Court: 580 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 137 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 714 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss