New American House Plan with Optional Lower Level
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This New American house plan stands out amongst the others with exterior craftsman detailing, a light and airy main level, and an optional lower level with a fourth bedroom.
- Natural light floods the shared living spaces on the main level, while a fireplace offers a sense of comfort. A large prep island in the kitchen anchors the space, and a sun room is tucked away offering a place for peace and quiet.
- The second level boasts a roomy loft at the top of the stairs, which leads to the bedrooms and laundry room. Two identical bedrooms share the compartmentalized, hall bath, while the owner's bedroom boasts a 4-fixture bath and large walk-in closet.
- The lower level design provides an option to expand in the future, and includes a sizable family / game room and a fourth bedroom, which neighbors a full bath.
- The main-level powder bath sits just inside from the 3-car garage for quick and easy access when coming or going.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,321 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,054 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,267 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 753 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 263 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 44' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 657 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"