New American House Plan with Sport Court and Angled Garage
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- This New American House plan packs a lot into it's multi-purpose talked, mixed-material exterior. Step into the front porch and enter the foyer where you views extend to the back of the home.
- The kitchen serves as a hub and is open to the two-story living room and the spacious dining room and breakfast nook. A large island with seating for five and a massive walk-in pantry are nice touches.
- Sliding doors take you to the vaulted outdoor living space with fireplace and outdoor kitchen.
- A small office, a mudroom and laundry are tucked away by the garage entrance.
- The master suite has a unique design. The bedroom has a sitting room and the massive master bath is angled of the suite. Across the floor, three more bedrooms share a bath.
- The kids will love hanging out in the lower level. There's, you'll find your sport court, storage and an open finish you can finish out as desired.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,506 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,769 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,737 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 636 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,769 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss