New American House Plan with Upstairs Bedrooms
About This Plan
- A broad entry porch covered with a shed roof with exposed rafter tails - and three evenly spaced shed dormers above (and a fourth over the garage) - give this Exclusive New American house plan great curb appeal.
- French doors welcome you inside where the entry is open to the second floor sitting area overlook. A pair of french doors on your right open to a private home office.
- The kitchen sits at the nexus of the living room and dining room and has a large island. A built-in desk gives you space to control clutter.
- Off the garage entry, you'll find a half bath and a spacious mudroom with built-in storage.
- All the bedrooms - and conveniently, the laundry - is upstairs. The master is set off on its own and has a well-planned bathroom. Three more bedrooms are arranged around the sitting area and share a bath accessible from the hall.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plan 180000ALH and 180008ALH..
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,207 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,472 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,735 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 192 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,080 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 633 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss