New American Townhouse-style Single Family Home Plan with Massive Great Room
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This single family New American house plan has a townhouse-y feel with its dynamic exterior offering a blend of clapboard siding, stucco and board and batten.
- Step in off the entry porch and a guest bedroom - or a den or home office if you don't need an extra bedroom - is on your right.
- Move through the foyer and pass the doggy den and coat closet and an open floor plan reveals itself with the kitchen with large island and a walk-in pantry have views of the massive great room/dining room combined space.
- On the back wall, there are two sets of sliding doors that take you to a 36' by 12' covered outdoor living room.
- All the bedrooms are located on the second floor with the master bedroom occupying the entire back of the home. A large laundry room is conveniently located to all the bedrooms.
- Towards the front of the home, two steps take you into the flex room. This space would make a great game or rec room or a media room.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If building in the state of Washington, your plan purchase cannot be done online. Please contact us directly.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,298 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,437 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,861 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 6"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 598 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss