Nice Leisure Home Plan For Vacations
About This Plan
- This cozy design serves nicely as a leisure home plan for vacations or as a full-time retirement residence.
- Horizontal siding and a solid-stone chimney stack are a reminder of a rustic retreat.
- A spacious living/dining area has a full wall of glass overlooking a deck with views beyond. A masonry fireplace warms the space in the cold months.
- A U-shaped kitchen is nearby and has a pass-through counter to the dining room. A large laundry/mud room is across the hall and holds storage space.
- Sleeping quarters are comprised of a large owners suite and smaller family bedroom, both with hall closets.
- The roof pitch is 4:12.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 988 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 988 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 26' 0"
- Max ridge height: 15' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss