About This Plan
- This one story Victorian cottage house plan features an attractive gazebo-like front porch creating a great spot to enjoy the outdoors. A ceiling fan is a must.
- The living room is on the same level as the entry and is a de-facto sunken room as there are steps up to the dining room or to the master/kitchen area to the right and left.
- The master is tucked behind a pair of French doors and is separated from the other bedrooms found to the back, maximizing your privacy in a small home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,138 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,138 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,138 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss