About This Plan
- A Norman-style roof line characterizes the exterior of this luxury home plan, with arched, multi-pane windows set in stucco bestowing a definitive charm.
- The foyer opens to a parlor immediately on the left and to the dining room on the right, with a curved staircase ahead to the left. The great room is past the gallery, with a view through a bayed window to the deck. The great room expands into the keeping room, kitchen, and breakfast area.
- An opulent master suite resides at the left of the plan. Upstairs are four bedrooms and views of the keeping room, foyer, great room, and parlor below.
- A side-entry 3-car garage rounds out this luxury home plan.
- Related Plans: See these related 3-car designs: 12006JL, 12146JL, 12151JL, 12019JL and 12057JL.
- Get a 2-car garage with house plans 12094JL (left entry) and 12002JL (right entry).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,553 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,883 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,670 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,679 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 39' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 660 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick