About This Plan
- Tray, vaulted and two-story ceilings make this an exciting family home to live in.
- The Craftsman trim and staggered 3 car garage are eye-catching.
- There are lots of spaces for your family to hang out in, from the formal living room with tray ceiling to the den to the spacious family room in back.
- From the kitchen island you can see all the way down to the family room fireplace while cooking.
- Located on the first floor, the master suite has a vaulted ceiling that makes it feel even larger.
- On the upper floor an open rail hallway gives you views of the foyer and part of the family room below.
- Two bedrooms share a hall bathroom with two sinks and a pocket door that closes off the tub area.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,427 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,930 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 497 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 922 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss