About This Plan
- With its striking roof lines and stone and stucco exterior, this Northwest house plan has lots of detail to appreciate.
- The wide foyer opens to the huge great room with a big fireplace as the focal point.
- In back, another fireplace warms the outdoor covered porch.
- There's lot of prep space on the giant kitchen island where the sink looks out to the formal dining room and back porch.
- This home has both a den with coffered ceiling and a library lined with bookshelves.
- The master bedroom is on the main floor and the second bedroom is upstairs by itself.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,174 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,645 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 529 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 800 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 109' 10"
- Depth: 74' 3"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1095 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick