Northwest Bungalow With Options
2 - 4
About This Plan
- From the covered entry, you step into the home and have views extending all the way through to the deck in back creating a fantastic first experience.
- The back of the home is very open and combines the great room with fireplace, kitchen and nook.
- The master bedroom enjoys privacy and has a great master bath and walk-in closet.
- The lower level is not considered in the total living are and comes with the plans. It gives you expansion with 2 bedrooms and bath as well as storage.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 81630AB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,860 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,860 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,860 sq. ft.
- Deck: 140 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 529 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss