About This Plan
- A big transom window over the front door of this Northwest bungalow brings in extra light.
- The shed dormer breaks up the roofline and acts as a focal point.
- Two columns mark the entrance to the formal dining room and lets you see into the foyer.
- In back, a large family room will be your family's hangout spot.
- From the kitchen sink you can see the fireplace across a peninsula eating bar.
- The master suite is located on the main floor away from the other family bedrooms.
- Let the kids enjoy their own space up on the second floor.
- Attic storage is easily accessible.
- Related Plan: Add another bedroom and gain more space with 70005CW (2,853 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,448 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,764 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 684 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 327 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 455 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"