About This Plan
- A handsome hip roof and stone accents on the exterior make this Northwest home plan a real cutie!
- The large entry foyer opens to a generous living room with views to the front and side of the home.
- From here you can see all the way into the dining room.
- Double doors in the kitchen open to a rear patio.
- All three bedrooms are on the left wing of the home with the master suite enjoying a private bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,410 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,410 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 516 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12