About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A tile roof on this contemporary Northwest home design promises to shelter its owners for fifty years or more.
- The bright kitchen/family room is doubled in size by an attached prefabricated solarium. A range is built into the eating bar allowing casual dining.
- The entryway and living room are vaulted to the second floor and bathed in light by wide bay windows. This combination of height and light combines to create a sensation of unlimited space. A stretch of railing in the study at the top of the upstairs landing opens the room to the area below.
- With the simple addition of a door to the right, off the front entry deck, the bright, vaulted den could easily become a home office. Home woodworkers will appreciate the large shop area.
- Identical twin bedrooms are situated on the first floor while the parents have the whole upstairs to themselves. Skylights bring natural light into the spa and water closet, and the huge walk-in closet provides ample room for storage as well as clothing.