Northwest Home with Loft
About This Plan
- This spacious Northwest home plan has a gorgeous two-story great room with fireplace.
- Windows rise up the full two stories to bring in wonderful views and light.
- A peninsula eating bar in the kitchen seats six with the dining room just beyond.
- Or you can dine out on the screened porch.
- Two bedrooms on the main floor include the beautiful ' suite with its large walk-in closet.
- The second floor loft is full of light with windows on one end and the second end overlooking the great room below.
- The lower level has two more bedrooms and a bathroom.
- A large rec room opens to the outdoors.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,986 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 913 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,743 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 330 sq. ft.
- Storage: 2,400 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 83' 3"
- Depth: 39' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 606 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" 0' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N