Northwest Home With Side Courtyard
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A mix of siding materials gives this Northwest home plan an interesting exterior.
- The amazing open floor plan enhances sightlines from room to room.
- Columns are used to define the hall and formal space that could easily be used as a dining room.
- The delightful side courtyard is a green oasis that can be seen from the formal space, morning room and master suite.
- A privacy wall ensures a quiet retreat in the courtyard.
- Use the study as an extra bedroom if desired.
- Up on the second floor, a library wall overlooks the staircase below through an open rail.
- Three big family bedrooms have easy access to the huge game room with its tray ceiling.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,512 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,252 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,260 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 287 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 77' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 529 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"