Northwest Home With Side Courtyard
4 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A mix of siding materials gives this Northwest home plan an interesting exterior.
- The amazing open floor plan enhances sightlines from room to room.
- Columns are used to define the hall and formal space that could easily be used as a dining room.
- The delightful side courtyard is a green oasis that can be seen from the formal space, morning room and master suite.
- A privacy wall ensures a quiet retreat in the courtyard.
- Use the study as an extra bedroom if desired.
- Up on the second floor, a library wall overlooks the staircase below through an open rail.
- Three big family bedrooms have easy access to the huge game room with its tray ceiling.