Northwest Home with Tudor Influences
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Decorative wood trim on stucco gives this Northwest home plan its Tudor influence.
- Sightlines start immediately at the front door where you get sweeping views of the dining room and huge family room, with only columns to define the rooms.
- The quiet study at the front of the home has a cozy fireplace, making it a wonderful retreat.
- The informal area at the rear of the home has more of that open layout so popular with today's families.
- From the kitchen island you can watch everything going on from the kitchen sink.
- An enormous walk-in pantry has a window to the side porch.
- A spiral staircase leads down to the basement level.
- Almost the entire left side of the first floor is devoted to the magnificent master suite with its sitting area.
- Spacious his and her walk-in closets open directly into the laundry room - a wonderful convenience.
- A second laundry is located on the upper floor right off the children's den, to serve the three bedrooms on this level.
- A small, comfy reading nook off the second floor hall makes a marvelous hide-away.