Northwest Home with Wonderful Storage Space
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A handsome blend of brick, shakes and siding accent this Northwest home plan.
- The home was designed with lots of storage including walk-in closets in every bedroom.
- The foyer rises up for two stories and has double doors that open to a study or bedroom 4.
- A tray ceiling crowns the elegant dining room that has one wall open so you can see into the two-story family room.
- An open rail on the second floor hall lets you look down into the family room below.
- All the bedrooms on this floor are large with bedroom two having a huge storage closet in addition to its walk-in clothes closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,330 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,186 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,144 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,186 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 437 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12