Northwest House Plan for a View Lot
About This Plan
- A big 8' deep back deck stretches across this Northwest house plan so you can enjoy the views at the back of your home.
- The great room, dining room, kitchen and foyer all have that open layout so popular with today's families.
- The great room fireplace unites all the rooms.
- Two family bedrooms on this level have high side windows.
- On the finished lower level, two more bedroom share the hall bathroom.
- Another fireplace warms the huge rec room with its nearby wet bar.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,626 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,313 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,313 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 378 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N