Northwest House Plan with Angled Garage
1 - 4
About This Plan
- A huge covered deck in back and a covered porch in front add outdoor living to this Northwest house plan.
- The open concept living area offers the benefit of wonderful sightlines.
- You'll have an abundance of counter space in the extra-large kitchen with an island for prep work.
- Use the den as an extra bedroom if desired since it has a closet and nearby bathroom.
- The master bedroom has a bank of triple windows to bring in light and a large master bathroom.
- The second floor consists of an enormous loft and a workshop, all included in the 3,638 square feet of finished living.
- Finish the lower level to add an additional 1,488 square feet with more bedrooms, a games area and a home theater with platform seating.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,638 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,039 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,599 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,488 sq. ft.
- Deck: 717 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 1, 2, & 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 940 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss