Northwest House Plan with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- Decorative wood trim above the front gable gives a rustic touch to this Northwest house plan.
- Vaulted porches front and back add height and the huge open deck in back gives you plenty of room for sunbathing.
- Double doors all across the back of the house lead to the outdoor spaces.
- Inside, the L-shaped main living area has a delightful open layout so you get wonderful sightlines.
- The large master suite is on the main floor and boasts a huge bathroom with the soaking tub framed by columns.
- On the lower level, two more bedrooms each have big walk-in closets.
- The den makes a great rec room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,466 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,032 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,434 sq. ft.
- Deck: 384 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 71' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 711 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick