Northwest House Plan with Flex Rooms
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Get a wonderful flex room right off the foyer that can be adapted to be a study or 4th bedroom or even a play room or media room.
- An L-shaped living area in back is all open concept so you get a combined kitchen, dining room and great room with fireplace.
- The master suite is on the first floor and features a huge walk-in closet.
- Skylights brighten the covered deck that has sliding glass door to the dining room.
- A second flex room on the upper floor also has skylights and a ceiling that slopes up to 12'.
- The open rail along the hallway lets you look down into the foyer below.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior plus four bedrooms with house plan 42321DB (2,903 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,656 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,641 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,015 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 301 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 475 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12