Northwest House Plan with Master Balcony
About This Plan
- The striking good looks of this Northwest house plan comes from the mix of exterior materials and the vertical siding in front.
- You get sweeping views, thanks to the open floor plan.
- The side balcony is accessed through sliding glass doors in the dining area.
- Out back, a pergola gives you a trellised outdoor living spot.
- On the second floor, there are three big bedrooms and two five piece bathrooms.
- Homeowners can relax outside on their own private balcony.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,164 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,092 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,072 sq. ft.
- Entry: 134 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 33' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 638 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss