Northwest House Plan with Optional Master Sitting Room
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Stacked porches give a distinctive look to this lovely Northwest house plan.
- The elegant formal dining room boasts a tray ceiling and two arched openings that separate it from the foyer and hallway.
- A two-story ceiling expands the large family room.
- A deck off the breakfast nook is a great place to catch some sun.
- While the master suite is on the second floor, there is a first floor bedroom with a walk-in closet and direct access to a bathroom.
- Open railing on the stairs going up and on the second floor hallway lets you look down into the rooms below.
- The master suite has every luxury including a double tray ceiling, two walk-in closets and an optional sitting room.
- Notice that the laundry room has been placed on the second floor - right where most of the laundry needs to be done.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,372 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,292 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,080 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,292 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 509 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- 2nd Floor Laundry
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- MBR Sitting Area