Northwest House Plan with Solarium
About This Plan
- Lots of transom windows and a bright solarium give this Northwest house plan high marks for family living.
- A half wall by the foyer provides separation from the living room yet preserves the views.
- Both the solarium and the formal dining room overlook the huge rear deck.
- You can also reach the deck through sliding glass doors in the master sitting room and the breakfast nook.
- In the luxurious master bathroom two columns frame the big soaking tub.
- Skylights brighten the second floor loft near bedrooms 2 and 3.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,782 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,037 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 745 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 705 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss