Northwest House Plan with Spacious Master Suite
About This Plan
- A half wall in the foyer of this Northwest house plan lets you see right into the formal living and dining room.
- There's a built-in niche on the right wall to display your collectibles.
- The informal area in back combines the kitchen and leisure room into one large space, with sliding glass doors to take you to the rear covered lanai.
- Homeowners get a spacious master suite with an elegant double tray ceiling, a giant walk-in closet with his and her sections and a five piece private bathroom with a make up counter for the lady of the house.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms share a hall bathroom with two sinks and a loft area.
- Related Plans: Get different exteriors with house plans 82196KA and 82198KA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,333 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,614 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 719 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 184 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 400 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 70' 4"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 517 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss