Northwest House Plan with Three Levels
About This Plan
- A big wrap-around covered porch beckons your family to spend time outdoors in this Northwest house plan.
- Inside, the large open floor plan is warmed by a wood stove in the two-story living room.
- Windows of all different heights give the back of the home a distinctive appeal.
- The master suite is on the main floor with two more bedrooms upstairs near the large loft.
- Open railing in the loft lets you see down into the living room below.
- On the ground level, the fourth bedroom guest suite has privacy and a nearby bathroom.
- A kitchenette in the huge family room is an added plus.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,052 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,156 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,156 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 740 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 1"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 1" First Floor / 9' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Sloping Lot