Northwest House Plan with Unique Features
About This Plan
- A beautiful sunken living room, lots of skylights and a first floor guest suite are just the beginning of many wonderful features this Northwest house plan has to offer.
- The family room is also sunken with views of the nook and kitchen visible through the open railing in the nook.
- Outdoor space is plentiful too with a big deck and sunken patio out back.
- A wet bar with wine rack makes it easy to entertain.
- On the second floor, the master suite is a luxurious retreat with a vaulted ceiling, lots of room for furniture and its own private deck that runs the full width of the house.
- There's a walk-in linen closet and a lovely corner window seat in bedroom 3.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,503 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,027 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,476 sq. ft.
- Deck: 802 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 58' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 650 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick