About This Plan
- This floor plan is designed for construction on a lot that slopes down at the back and to the left. All of the family living space is on the main floor, the portion of the home that's visible from the street. But there's also a full daylight basement below.
- One section of it is a garage and workshop. The rest is unfinished and can be used, as is, for storage. But plumbing and wiring are already in place for further development when needed.
- A wide deck wraps around three sides of the home, inviting outdoor living when the weather permits and offering multiple vistas to the left and the rear. The living room is also richly windowed to take advantage of these same views. The far end of the room is warm and bright, with skylights providing additional illumination and a woodstove radiating heat during the chilly seasons.
- The large country kitchen faces out toward an eating area expanded and. brightened by a bay window. An eating bar provides separation and doubles as a buffet.
- Bedrooms are clustered together. The master suite has a bay window, private bath and large walk-in closet. One of the other two bedrooms also has a walk-in closet. In fact, generous storage space is spread throughout the home, with a closet in the dining room, a large walk-in linen closet and an additional closet in the hallway.
- The utility room, tucked between the master suite and a bedroom at the right end of the home, also has an exterior door that connects with the carport.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,834 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,834 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,258 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 360 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss