Northwest Ranch Elegance
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Brick columns and a brick facade give an air of solid elegance to this large ranch home. Interesting angles add to the curb appeal.
- Family activities take place in the central section, which is comprised of an expansive array of rooms. Sleeping quarters are in the left wing, garage and a huge utility suite on the right.
- The large kitchen has a unique pantry. In addition to the usual walk-in accessibility, items placed on shelves along one wall can be reached by opening cabinet doors in the kitchen. With the cook top and grill located in a center island, the long counters are left free for workspace.
- A woodstove warms both the nook and the family room.
- The living room, dining room and office are all located on the front. The living room and dining room are not quite totally formal, however, as they are separated from the family room only by rows of glass shelves. Walls could be place here if fully enclosed rooms are desired.
- One of the many skylights scattered throughout the home brightens a utility suite that has two closets and space for both an upright and a chest-type freezer. Outfitted with its own bathroom, the area can serve as a mudroom.
- The master suite has a huge walk-in closet. A pocket door separates the water closet, complete with shower and spa, from the double vanities in the dressing area. Three additional bedrooms share another compartmentalized bathroom with double vanities. One of the bedrooms opens onto a covered deck.