Northwest Ranch Home with Flex Space
About This Plan
- An interesting mix of exterior materials boosts the curb appeal of this Northwest Ranch house plan.
- A sheltered entry porch opens to a big foyer with a tray ceiling.
- Views of the living room start right at the front door.
- Flex space off the foyer could be a formal dining room or, with the addition of pocket doors, a quiet study or den.
- All the bedrooms are separated for better privacy.
- The kitchen sink has a wonderful view of what's going on in the living room so you always stay connected with the family.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,929 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,929 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 112 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 77 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 70' 10"
- Depth: 42' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 512 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick