Northwest Style House Plan with 3-Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This 1-1/2 story home features an eye-catching combination of brick, and siding exterior.
- Upon entering the foyer, you will take pleasure in the wide-open space the house provides.
- The kitchen opens into the nook, great for a relaxing early morning breakfast.
- The copious feel of the living, family, and dining room are great for social gatherings, or comfortable nights around the fireplace.
- Upstairs you'll find the spacious master bedroom with a large bathroom, and walk in closet, perfect for getting in and out of hassle free.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,450 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,388 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,062 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 629 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss