About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- An unfinished attic over the garage offers room for expansion in this compact, two-story house plan. Its high-peaked roof and lofty chimney, along with the oval window in the front door, lend a nostalgic Victorian air to the home plan, as does the parlor just inside the entryway.
- Apart from the parlor, the family living spaces downstairs are spacious and comfortably informal. The large country kitchen has a built-in dishwasher and centers around a work island. Counter and cupboard space is plentiful and a small triangle-shaped pantry provides still more storage. Washer and dryer are but a few steps away in the two-car garage.
- A fireplace adds charm and warmth to the richly windowed great room. This area could be furnished as a dining room and living room. Or you might prefer to use it as one large family room with an informal eating nook.
- All of the bedrooms are upstairs. The master suite is divided into three sections: sleeping area, a dressing room with closet and double vanity, and a water closet. Pocket doors provide separation.
- The other two bedrooms share a bathroom that also includes a compartmentalized vanity and towel storage. Windows in the front bedroom are capped by a contemporary half-round, giving this room a dash of class all its own.