Not only Appealing But Affordable
About This Plan
- This affordable home plan is not only appealing, but is well-suited to a narrow lot.
- The entry level hosts a skylit foyer and a spacious living room with a box-bay window, a fireplace and multi-pane windows.
- Up a few steps is the L-shaped kitchen with a pantry, the breakfast room, island work center and French doors to a rear patio.
- The master bedroom at the rear of the house plan has a private bath and linen closet, while the two family bedrooms share a full bath.
- Lower-level space can be developed to include a recreation room or game room, an additional bedroom and a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,184 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,184 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 6"
- Depth: 60' 4"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss