Not Your Basic Low Country Home
About This Plan
- This very special Low Country home plan has a huge circle-top transom window over the front door.
- Wonderful amenities include a wet bar, residential elevator, screened porch and open deck.
- The main floor master suite has a magnificent sitting area set in a bay with tray ceilings in both rooms of the suite.
- The family room is huge with built-ins that flank the fireplace.
- A warm and cheerful kitchen has a center island and bayed nook area.
- Two bedrooms, an enormous game room and a second study fill the upper floor.
- Two second floor decks add to your outdoor enjoyment.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,375 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,697 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,678 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 195 sq. ft.
- Deck: 305 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 40 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 67' 2"
- Max ridge height: 40' 3"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 2854 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick