Not Your Basic Ranch Home
About This Plan
- An angled garage and bay window in the eating nook set this Ranch home apart from others.
- Watch your favorite movies in the big theater room or hang out in the quiet library that shares a fireplace with the great room.
- The kitchen has an island with an eating bar plus a large walk-in pantry.
- Split bedrooms separate the ' suite from the second bedroom.
- Sliding glass doors open the ' to the rear porch.
- Stairs lead up to bonus space with skylights over the garage.
- The bonus room is included in the 2,997 square feet of finished living space.
- This plan comes with ICF exterior walls.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,997 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,454 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 543 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 543 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 97' 2"
- Depth: 69' 11"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1285 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" 0' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N