Notable High Ceilings
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Textures of stone, stucco and board-and-batten wood siding, shown with the optional side entry garage, add to the charm of this contemporary Florida-style house plan
- Stepping over the arched entry porch, your guests step into the tiled foyer, flanked by formal living and dining rooms. Take note of the built-ins in the living room.
- Straight ahead is the informal area, which includes a fireplaced family room, an eating nook and a large, well-thought-out kitchen with a pantry closet and an angled eating bar. Walls of glass provide views of a covered patio and the rear yard.
- Enjoying a private entry to the patio is the master suite. The nicely appointed master bath contains dual sinks, a corner spa tub, a large shower and a walk-in closet. On the opposite side of the house, two secondary bedrooms share a bath that is also accessible from outdoors. In the hallway are a linen closet and a niche for displaying artwork.
- This home is notable for its high ceiling heights, ranging from 14'6" in the dining and family rooms to 10'6" in the secondary bedrooms.
- Related Plans: Get a front-entry garage with house plan 63214HD and a different exterior with house Plan 63279HD.