Note Secret Storage - 3 Versions
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This small house plan comes in three versions to suit all tastes.
- The living room is open to the screened porch through a pair of french doors. A fireplace adds charm.
- The kitchen has a pantry and an eating bar. An island is there for your convenience.
- A barrel arch connects the dining room to the living room.
- The master bedroom has a secret storage area off the walk-in closet. This is a perfect place for a home safe or to hide precious valuables. Two additional bedrooms share a bath.
- A built-in seating area is a nice touch by the entry as is the central but secluded location of the laundry facilities.
- Related Plans: For alternate exteriors, see house plans 40170DB and 40172DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,692 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,692 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 54 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 168 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 539 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick