Nothing Was Missed
About This Plan
- Nothing was missed when this charming little A-frame home plan was designed.
- Starting at the rear entrance, there are a stacked washer and dryer, a large closet for coats and skis and even a bench to make putting on winter footwear easier.
- Two good-sized bedrooms with plenty of closet space are in close proximity to the family bathroom.
- A very roomy family area at the front features an island kitchen and a spectacular vaulted ceiling.
- Access to a spacious deck is made easy via French doors in the dining room.
- The open staircase leads you up to the sleeping loft which can be either closed off as shown or open to the living area below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,011 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 768 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 243 sq. ft.
- Deck: 328 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick