About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This truly beautiful home plan has a large three-car garage, a tiled roof, a covered porch with large pillars decorating the entry, and numerous rooflines that break up the contour of the fa'ade. The vaulted entry has a staircase going up to an optional attic area that contains 805 square feet. There are two skylights in the entry foyer bathing the area in natural light.
- Continuing into this luxurious home plan brings the three 'fingers' of oval windows into view. Each set of windows is a separate room. The living room is on the left with a 10' ceiling and a corner fireplace. In the center is the formal dining area also having a 10' ceiling. The outside set of windows contains a large family room that has a fireplace on the inside corner and sliding doors that open onto a concrete patio with wide steps down to the back yard.
- The center of the windowed area is the kitchen. It is spread across a large area, with a wet bar containing a refrigerator facing the dining/living rooms. There is a V-shaped pantry on the backside of the wet bar and a conveniently located large freezer. An island is sitting partially in the family room with a full eating bar on the outside. A door opens into the garage for ease of unloading groceries.
- Two bedrooms face the front of the home plan, each containing a full bath with a tub. Between the two rooms and the kitchen is a utility room with a built-in ironing board, a long storage cabinet and a linen closet. Adjacent to this area is a half bath.
- The master suite occupies the entire left side of the home. It has an office conveniently located next to the entry of the plan as well as the door being adjacent to the master suite. There is a sitting room on the opposite corner with a see-through fireplace through to the main suite area.
- The master bath has an oversized tub and shower with a skylight for natural lighting. His and her sinks with a vanity between runs along the wall just inside the door. There is a long walk-in closet with built-in shelves. Just outside the suite doors is the stairs to the 630 square foot attic.