Observatory with 270 Degree Views
About This Plan
- An attractive covered porch graces the front of this 4 bedroom house plan. And a screern porch and deck in back give you more space to enjoy the outdoors.
- The foyer is open to above and gives you views straight through the home. The family room is spacious, has a fireplace, and access to the screened porch and deck.
- The observatory provides 270 degree views to the rear and with a fireplace will be a very popular spot for family and friends.
- Note the slightly bayed area in the master bedroom and the access to the deck. Nice.
- Laundry is on the main floor, so is a study with walk-in (could be used as a bedroom) plus a wine cellar.
- Upstairs, the bedroom layouts are designed to allow for guests to enjoy a peaceful retreat while the children have their areas.
- Working out in the exercise room seems to make it a bit more enjoyable, especially when doing so on the exterior deck area.
- Expand when needed over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,453 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,198 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,207 sq. ft.
- Loft: 148 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 320 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 4"
- Depth: 93' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 602 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard