Octagonal Eating Area and Master on Main
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A 9'-deep porch graces the front of this 2-story house plan. Inside, you get 4 or 5 beds plus a roomy bonus room over the garage for expansion.
- The foyer opens to the dining room on the left and the study - behind pocket doors - on your right. From the front door you have views of the back wall of the 2-story great room and the deck beyond.
- There is a large island in the kitchen which gives you workspace and seating. The octagonal breakfast area gets great natural light and there is nearby access to the screened porch with fireplace in back. The side porch leads to the mud room and clustered spaces for your tech gear and pantry storage.
- The owner's suite has french doors leading to the back deck. The bath has his and her vanities and a large walk-in closet plus a spa tub and shower.
- Three beds share access to the large sitting area at the top of the stairs. Each bed has its own bath and there is a centrally located laundry room upstairs as well.
- The lower level gives is made for entertaining and gives you an optional 5th bedroom and a bath plus lots of expansion space.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,003 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,533 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,470 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 700 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,403 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 8"
- Depth: 77' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 492 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"