Octagonal Front Porch
About This Plan
- A covered front porch with an octagonal design provides an attractive entrance.
- Raised and vaulted ceilings add volume and spaciousness to the entire home plan.
- The octagonal office and living room make for an exciting atmosphere.
- An open design throughout the kitchen, nook and family room keeps everyone in the conversation.
- The fabulous master suite includes his and her closets, soaking tub, walk-in shower double sinks, a private toilet with linen space.
- The basement creates a retreat with a huge rec room including a wet bar, three bedrooms (one with a private bath), and a second laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,120 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,560 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,560 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 333 sq. ft.
- Deck: 433 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 98' 6"
- Depth: 51' 10"
- Max ridge height: 21' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1002 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 8" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss