Octagonal Living Bay
About This Plan
- A touch of Victoriana enhances the facade of this home: a turret roof over a wraparound porch with turned wood spindles.
- Special attractions on the first floor include a tray ceiling in the octagonal living room, fireplaces in the country kitchen and the living room, a coffered ceiling in the family room and double-door access to the cozy den.
- The master suite, set in the second-floor section of the turret, boasts a coffered ceiling, walk-in closet and whirlpool tub.
- Three family bedrooms and a full hall bath join the master suite on the second floor.
- Ceilings: 9'/8'.
- Foundation: basement or crawl space. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,750 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,462 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,288 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,462 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 352 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 148 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 8"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 540 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss